When Tony and LaDonna Land discovered naked carnival worker Gregory Matthew Bruni on their roof, the night had just begun. Bruni, 21, allegedly assaulted Tony Land, trashed the couple's North Fort Myers Home, and then defecated and masturbated inside the house, WTSP reports.
|Gregory Matthew Bruni|
The Lands say Bruni ran into the house, pulled a big-screen TV off the wall, and spilled the contents of a vacuum onto the floor. Around this time, LaDonna grabbed a gun and began firing at the nude intruder. She missed, and the couple called 911.
"I don't know who the hell he is -- he's naked and he ran into my damn house," Tony can be heard saying on the recording.
The Lands told authorities that after shots were fired, Bruni began whacking the mole in their living room before heading into their son's bedroom to rub some clothing on his face.
When deputies arrived, they attempted to control Bruni, who they say was wildly flailing around and speaking nonsensically. They also discovered that Bruni had defecated on the floor in two spots within the home.
At some point during the ruckus, investigators say, Bruni sucked up the contents of the vacuum, then spit it back out.
Bruni was taken into custody and transported to a hospital for evaluation, where doctors reportedly told deputies they planned to conduct tests to determine "what Bruni was on."
Bruni has been charged with criminal mischief, battery, occupied burglary and resisting arrest without violence.
Let's Recap The Allegations Against Bruni:
ABC-7.com WZVN News for Fort Myers, Cape Coral
- Got naked, climbed onto the Lands' roof.
- Attacked Tony Land by jumping on him and hitting his shoulder.
- Ran into Lands' house, knocked down a TV and spilled the contents of a vacuum on the floor.
- Dodged bullets fired by LaDonna Land.
- Masturbated in the living room.
- Rubbed clothes on his face in the Lands' son's room.
- Defecated on the floor in two places.
- Drank the contents of the vacuum.